Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: glasses and bezel?
From: Mikael von Numers <mnumers@abo.fi>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:18:02 -0800

Blair Nonnecke wrote:

> >Blair wrote:
>
> >> The bezel around the eyepiece on my M4-P occasionally scratches my glasses.
> >> I've devoted an older pair of glasses for use with this camera. I've also
> >> taped over the outer edge of the metal bezel. This is a rather inelegant
> >> solution and was wondering if anyone has a better one.

I discovered about half a year ago that it is always only the upper
lefthand part of the bezel that actually touches my glasses when i use
my M3. I put a small piece of tape over only this part of the bezel.
Works great for me. The same piece of tape still sits on my camera. No
scratches on my glasses. I use my M3 almost daily.

best regards
Mikael