Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Konica RF Shutter Noise
From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:05:23 +0100

Cummer Family wrote:

> Whether that is noisy or not - compared to what (?) - I will wait
> and decide for myself when I can hear it with my own ears in a few weeks
> time.

Howard,

Why do you think Leica want to make an aperture priority M6 with the same
shutter as in the normal M6 ?  (The M6 family of Mr. Cohn).

But the real problem with the Hexar RF is the 0,60 X viewfinder magnification.

The M6 TTL offer 0,72 X or 0,85 X.
I don't think it will be possible to really use accurately the 50/1,4 - 50/1 -
75/1,4  - 90/2,8 - 90/2  and 135 mm on that camera.

Lucien