Subject: RE: [Leica] Political Correctness-----Maybe off topic
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 10:09:40 -0800

> From: Bill Erfurth [mailto:m6rf@yahoo.com]
>
> From time to time certain members of this group have,
> for what ever reason, accused me of NOT being
> Politically Correct (PC).  Well, I decided to change
> my ways and, I offer the following as an example of my
> new PC mind set.

And I for one am very glad you've cleared up that little misconception.
You're now officially a SNAG (Sensitive New-Age Guy).  We expect you to
sprinkle your future posts liberally with this newly enlightened
terminology.

Of course, a true SNAG doesn't even think about the subject matter you
posted, let alone the terminology...  that sheep's clothing doesn't seem to
fit you very well, Bill.

Paul Chefurka