Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica has some nerve . . . .
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 16:04:34 -0000

Dear Bob (for a CAP!!??!!) McEowen -

Are you ever right! I don't care what any of the Leicaphiles or Leicaholics
on the list claim, there can be NO excuse for the absolutely outrageous
prices for the accessories that have nothing to do with optics, mechanics,
etc. $10 for a rear cap would be outrageous enough for an object that should
cause much less than $1.00 to manufacture. And $25 for a narrow nylon strap
with non-adjustable rubber pad attached - and no swivels on it, when you can
buy a Domke strap, with alternating ribs of rubber and cloth, swivels, and
leather ring-guards for around $15? Come on...

But don't dump your system because of that...The lenses are too good....