Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Leica has some nerve . . . .
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:16:49 EST

In a message dated 11/11/99 9:46:09 PM, Jonathan.Lee@hrcc.on.ca writes:

<< Before we all get anti-Leica about accessory prices, remember that the

camera store that is selling the accessory to you is probably reaping the

lion's share of the profit from the $10 lens cap.

True enough but the same store will sell me a Nikon cap (which incidently is
a better made cap -- as plastic caps go) for less than HALF the price . . .

Bob (glad Leica doesn't sell food) McEowen