Subject: RE: [Leica] Hexar RF...Cosina RF..Good News...Bad News
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 17:55:35 -0000

Or perhaps these companies have concluded that many in the photography world
are weary of carrying around desktop computers with lenses attached -
called Nikons and Canons - and that there would be a real market for a
simpler, smaller, quieter, camera that took pictures, but didn't also puree
squash and wash socks.

Perhaps they think there is a potential for a rangefinder renaisance, and
for rangefinder cameras that are cheaper than Leica's current offering -
Hexar RF aside..(but those lenses are cheaper.)

B. D.