Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica has some nerve . . . .
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:55:51 -0000

Good guess, but it's not Brian...

I am not a manufacturer of anything. But neither am I so brain dead as to
not know that Leica is gouging us on the plastic crap. Notice that while I
think the prices of some of the lenses and bodies is higher than it should
be, I'm not bitching much about that. The quality is unquestionably there -
and it's quality that I can't get anywere else.

But come on. $25-35 for a REAR cap?