Subject: [Leica] Color and digital
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 19:46:49 -0500

Mike Johnson wrote:

I think maybe nine of ten of the best-looking color prints I've seen in
recent years have been digital
<SNIP>
I personally don't think optical/chemical b&w is in need of improvement,
but digital is both the true coming of age--and the future--of color.
<<<

I've liked very few color prints of my own chromes whether I had made the
prints or a custom lab had done it - until I started using PhotoShop.  I've
just begun getting LightJet prints made from my digital fileas and I'll
never accept prints from a traditional enlarger again.

Doug Herr
Sacramento