Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V13 #26
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 18:54:50 -0800

At 06:30 PM 11/11/99 -0500, Marc Talusan wrote:
>In any case, my small sample has showed a clear snobbery by Leica dealers,
>and an attitude that wasn't particularly open to young people like me who
>are interested in learning about the Leica M.

Don't lump all Leica dealers together. Where were you? Camera dealers are
quite often the least capable people to talk photography. They're more
interested in selling you something that has a better profit margin.
Denigrating Leica, or convincing you to get something else isn't in your
interest, it's in theirs. Stick with the good dealers.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now