Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Hexar RF...Good News...Bad News
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:04:16 -0800

At 01:14 AM 11/12/99 -0800, Pitak Chenkosol wrote:
>Herr Cohn's comment on new M cameras I must
>say that the coming years will be very interesting for Leica indeed.

Okay, I knew I was missing something by not making it to Chicago (life too
complex at the time). What did Herr Cohn say about the future? R and M if
he said anything about the R too!

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Memory is deceptive because it is colored by today's events.
   - Albert Einstein