Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica lust in college
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:14:50 -0800

At 07:50 AM 11/12/99 -0500, David W. Almy wrote:
>A little over 20 years ago, when I was working on a B.S. in photography
>at the Rochester Institute of Technology, I borrowed an M4-2 from "the
>cage" for a class assignment, and was hooked

As was I at the University of Missouri. It was an M5 and 35 Summicron, but
I observed many students falling in love with the Leica way. I would borrow
a friend's M4-2 and that sealed the deal. The M5 is great, but I much
prefer the smaller bodies.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Memory is deceptive because it is colored by today's events.
   - Albert Einstein