Subject: Re: [Leica] Hexar RF The Bad News Boys
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:55:04 -0800

Thomas Kachadurian wrote:

> Jonathon:
>
> No not Crazy. I agree. I love a rangefinder. MY primary cameras are
> Mamiya 6s. But the things you love are rangefinder issues, not Leica
> issues. The Hexar RF will be a rangefinder. I'll put my Leica glass
> on it and be in hog heaven.
>
> Tom

You don't think it's just a tad presumptuous comparing a camera that has been
tweaked to perfection over eight decades unfavorably to a camera that has not
come out yet? Some people might say coming on the Leica Users Group and saying
that the Leica M6 is junk borders on a troll. Others would just call it a troll.
Which of course doesn't say something for me having responded to it.
You could go on the Nikon or Canon list and say Leica M6 is junk and they would
not find it particularly smart which is putting it mildly. Few people would not
kill for one. But say it on a list where most of the members are using the
camera and we are all in a hush.
Mark Rabiner