Subject: Re: [Leica] Hexar RF The Bad News Boys
From: Thomas Kachadurian <tom@kachadurian.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 23:18:25 -0400

Mark:

I NEVER said the m6 was a piece of junk.

I wrote "I hate the M6. Crappy meter, fumbly loading, flash sync at a
50th, no real motor."

Other than the rangefinder flare on the latest M6s, I don't think
there is a better built camera.
Still, these are hard flaws to deny. I'm a photographer, not a fan,
so the function is sometimes secondary to the build quality.

Tom

> but your idea "the camera
>just holds the film." Doesn't back up your original idea that I had a problem
>with in the first place about the M6 being a piece of junk because it's sync
>speed is only 1/50 ...
>Mark Rabiner

Thomas Kachadurian
www.kachadurian.com