Subject: [Leica] Re:Hexar RF The Bad News Boys
From: "Harrison McClary" <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:34:59 -0600

I have to agree to some extent with Thomas K., who BTW is a long time
contributor to the LUG and an EXCELLENT photographer in his own
right...I really need to get one of his books....and he does shoot with
Leicas.

Anyway if some other company came out with a rangefinder camera with a
higher sync speed, real TTL flash capabilities, and took my M lenses I'd
be all over that....I like shooting flash with my M6 as I see the exact
moment of exposure and see the flash trip, with SLRs there is the mirror
blank out.  And the 1/50 sync speed is just too slow to kill bright
ambient in some situations so the higher sync speed would be nice.

- --
Harrison McClary
http://www.mcclary.net