Subject: [Leica] New equipments from Leica.
From: Pitak Chenkosol <pitakc@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:36:41 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Please see the attached messages that I saw on the rec.photo.equipment.35mm
USENET newsgroup. BTW, the M6 TTL with HM in chrome is available now.
The second message is very interesting.

Regards,

PitakC

- -----

Date: 12 Nov 1999 14:46:22 GMT
From: hrphoto@aol.com (HRphoto)
Subject: New Equipment from Leica

At the end of November Leica plans to introduce the Leica Digilux zoom.  It
will have a 3x optical zoom.  An interesting accessory will be the Leica
Digicopy, which will allow to copy transparencies and negatives with the
camera.  There will also be an automatic, compact camera in the $500 range.
The M6 TTL .85 will be available in chrome, the motor drive for the R8 will
finally be available, including a rechargeable battery pack with quick charger.
 There will be a Vario--Elmar-P2 f/3.5 100-200 projection lens and finally the
Leica Trinovid 8x20 "Edition", which will be made of solid brass.
Heinz
HRphotography
http://hometown.aol.com/hrphoto/myhomepage/business.html
FOTOgraphicART