Subject: Re: [Leica] True facts?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 08:16:42 +0100

Mike,

According to the last full year annual report, Germany accounted for 32.8%
of Leica's sales. The report also states that the export share is
increasing. So while Germany remains the single largest market for Leica,
it now accounts for less than 1/3 of sales.

Nathan

Mike Johnston wrote:

> most of its customers are outside Germany.<<<
>
> I thought most of its customers were inside Germany. Or something like
> 40-50%. Don't know where I read that. Does anybody have the figures?
>
> --Mike

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium