Subject: [Leica] Kameraleder's 1/2 case for M.
From: Lucien <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:18:08 +0100

Since the Chicago LHSA meeting I'm using the Leica M 1/2 Body Case from
Kameraleder with my M6,
<http://www.kameraleder.com/m6body.htm>

I have to say that I'm more than happy.
The finish is exquisite and it's a real bonus for me.
Now when I change film, I use the 1/2 case as a shelf where I can put
the bottom plate of the camera and the empty film box during the
process.
Thanks to the fact the strap is attached to the case.

In the past, when I was using the bottom part of the Leica ever ready
case, I never known where to put the 1/2 case, the bottom plate and the
film box and that because the strap is attached to the camera. (I never
used the 'nose' of the Leica case)

And now because the 1/2 cases doesn't have the snap hardware for the top
piece to connect to, I don't scratch my shirt or jacket buttons
anymore.  :-)
Also, thanks to that hardware missing, it don't mark the camera back
panel anymore, like the Leica case is doing it .

Yes, the case for Leica M, intended to protect the camera, is marking it
from the inside!
:-(

I also bought one of the 1/2 case but designed for a M6 + Tom's
Rapidwinder.
Great design too.

May I add that George Elanjian, founder and designer of Kameraleder (and
a LHSA member), is a real pleasure to deal with.
He really love his products.
I had a lot of fun buying from him.

Thank you George.

Lucien