Subject: Re: [Leica] M5 or M6 ?
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 22:31:21 EST

Thanks Henning for your response,
My first new camera was my 5, and it has always been my first love. I bought
it when I was working for my Dad at a photo store, on dealer special.  I
added the 4 a few years later, so it is the odd one for me, but not
burdensome. I really don't care about the appearance and I'll send it to
Sherry 1st.

Re the winder, I was on line when Tom was discussing his problems with the M5
winder. I've never used one.

No, I don't wear glasses, (contacts) and have not had problems with seeing
the lines for 35 in the 5.

Are there any other differences between the classic M6HM and the TTL M6 HM,
besides the TTL, and the off switch/reverse shutter. That causes me to
wonder, which M6 (shutter direction) is the same as the M5? I'll have to
check that.

Bruce Bowman
Killingworth CT