Subject: Re: [Leica] Cheap Shot
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:40:05 -0800

That's a wonderful way to twist what I said, Bill. You've quoted what *I*
said, expressing my aggravation at what passes for conversation on the
LUG by some of its subscribers. Do not attribute my words to someone
else. Other people's words I put in quotations with proper attribution.

Our Leica rep reported that he'd been told he didn't know what he was
talking about by people who knew far less than he did. Faced with that,
he felt he couldn't maintain a credible presence here.

I'd be pretty fed up too.

Godfrey