Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Cheap Shot
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 03:21:51 -0800

Is there a reason why this Leica Rep. is nameless? I didn't know of any Rep. on
the List. Did he use his title he should have. I didn't hear of any conversation
of some guy telling a rep. he didn't know what he was talking about. And he
should have had the tact to not refer to us as a bunch of losers. Obviously
anyone who speaks to anyone in a rude or disrespectful manner is a loser or any
other pejorative one could come up with, but that could hardly represent the
majority or significant number of this 1000 people plus list. Did he get his
feelings hurt? No reason to act so blatently unprofessional. Having a thin skin
is not a proper attribute for a Camera Rep.
Mark Rabiner