Subject: [Leica] Seiichi Furuya Photography Exhibition
From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 13:57:48 -0500

Luggers,

Did anyone see this show (I think it was in 1998, don't know where), or know
anything more about the photographer or his wife?

                              Seiichi Furuya Photography Exhibition
                              Christine Furuya-Gössler, Mémoires 1978-1985

Acording to the Internet Search Engines, he's represented bt the Robert
Miller Gallery, but thst is all I could find out there.

thanks

Alistair