Subject: [Leica] Re: focusing a 90/2 lens on an M
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 01:50:50 -0800 (PST)

I had an old series Summicron 90/2 lens when I had my M4-P. Although it
was heavy like a tank, I never had any problems focusing it. Even wide
open, negs taken with it were razor sharp.

As long as your eyes are comfortable, I think the 90/2 is well within the
tolerance of the M's ability to focus accurately. An M3 or .85x model has
an advantage in that you have a little more effective baseline and a
larger frameline to work with.

Godfrey