Subject: Re: [Leica] classical
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 07:47:35 -0500

Well, "American Cinematographer" reports that "Eyes Wide Shut" was shot with
a pair of Arri 535Bs.  I don't think that camera was available when he did
"Full Metal Jacket".  Unless he just bought a camera for the duration of the
program it would not make much sense to keep a camera long term if you only
do a feature every couple of years.  A later article in the same mag lists
Cinema Products as a supplier of camera equipment.  No information on which
equipment that was or whether it was purchased or leased.

Mike D