Subject: Re: RE:[Leica] Beginner questions on M6 TTL and M6HM TTL
From: BradFarr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:20:55 EST

In a message dated 11/17/99 8:07:48 AM, Joel.O'Rourke@osd.pentagon.mil writes:

>I too wear glasses, and would like to use a 35 lens on an M6. I recently
>tried an M6 TTL HM at a local dealer's, and with the 35 lens mounted, the
>framelines were impossible to see without moving the viewfinder around

Is this the consensus from eyeglass wearers?
I had thought since the .85 finder had framelines for the 35mm lens, there
would be essentially no disadvantages to the .85 finder unless one tried to
use a 28mm lens.
Does the .85 vs .72 finder make much difference with the 75mm lens?
For someone who wears glasses and plans to use 35 and 75 lenses, what finder
magnification would you recommend, .72 or .85, and why?
Thanks,
Brad Farr
(a former lurker)