Subject: RE: RE:[Leica] Beginner questions on M6 TTL and M6HM TTL
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:58:29 -0500

Brad,

Are you left or right eyed?  I am a left eyed and use glasses. I can't see
the 50mm framelines in the HM without moving my eye around.  IMHO, the 75 is
usable with the .72, but better with the .85, the 35 is usable with the .85,
but better with the .72. Which lens do you use most? Are you a person who
loves to use the entire negative, or willing to crop?
My best advice is to check out both if you can and then decide which works
best for you.
If I have the same film in both bodies, I use the 35 & 50 on the .72 and the
75, 90 & 135 on the .85. If the film I want to use is in only one body, I
use whichever lens I want. Maybe you have to look around the viewfinder a
little, maybe the image is a little smaller, but it still works for me.

Ken