Subject: Re: [Leica] Catch 22 on Leica-Users Community
From: "R. Saylor" <rlsaylor@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 15:02:05 -0500

I had the same problem. I emailed support, but apparently they
couldn't do anything about it. I finally set up a new account with
them using a different email address, and that worked. Seems that
their software is a bit buggy. Here is their response to my inquiry.

Richard

Dear Richard,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Passport.

If you are experiencing difficulties in accessing the link provided in
our
message, we would like to inform you that this problem is currently
under
evaluation and we assure you that the necessary steps are currently
being
undertaken to rectify this situation. However, you can still confirm it
by
trying to login to the account that you set up.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we ask for
your
understanding regarding this matter.

Should you have any other concerns regarding our service, please
feel free
to write us back.

Sincerely,
Microsoft Passport Support