Subject: Re: [Leica] The shortest 4-letter word in photography
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 23:39:12 -0800

At 01:17 AM 11/18/99 -0500, Eno wrote:
>exclusive pair.  Or rather, to give a damn hand to the great photographers
>and connoisseurs who have been excused from "Pro" in a way that is
>ultimately just hollow.

I assume your first language must not be English. I'll give you the benefit
of the doubt, but you certainly can say very little with so many words.
Saying things plain and straight can have a lot more impact. Give it a try
some time.

You neither answered my criticism or made any kind of coherent point with
that mish mash of words. You are the one who had a cow over PDN and
attacked their credibility. You are the one who seems to take offense at
someone not being described as a pro. Nobody here has ever said anything
negative about non-pros, while you have denigrated several aspects of the
profession. How else do you expect us to respond?

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Avoid cliches like the plague.