Subject: [Leica] Leica in print ads
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:53:53 -0700 (MST)

We should give credit to Palm Pilot for their good taste, they have an ad
in PC magazines this month, showing the Pilot, held by a photographer, in
a vest. Slung around the neck is an M6 TTL, and what I beleive is a Leica
SLR, I am not familiar enough with them to say for sure, but it sure looks
like one.
Surprising they didn't have a Nicanolta with some huge zoom if they wanted
to show a REAL photographer :)

Noel Charchuk