Subject: [Leica] 100mm/f2.8 APO-MACRO-Elmarit-R and Leicaflex SL2
From: Pitak Chenkosol <pitakc@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 20:31:34 -0800 (PST)

	Hello,

	Is it possible to use the 100mm/f2.8 APO-Macro-Elmarit-R lens
	with the Leicaflex SL2? I was told that the above lens come
	in a non-ROM version as well. If this is true, can I still get
	it somewhere? I am also thinking about using the non-ROM lens with
	an R6.2 which cannot take advantage of the ROM feature. I do not
	plan to purchase the R8 so I don't really need the lens with ROM.

	Thank you in advance for the reply.

	Regards,

	Pitak

- --
Pitak Chenkosol, Dept. Electrical Eng.,|  " I was born not knowing and have
Portland State University,             |    only had a little time to change
P.O. Box 751, Portland, OR 97207-0751. |    that here and there."
E-mail: pitakc@ee.pdx.edu              |                Richard P. Feynman