Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica C1
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:27:05 -0000

I have seen them, Eric. And have real difficulty understanding why anyone
would want one. Which why I keep coming back to the Sylus Epic - Simple.
Reliable. Really good quality FAST (for a P&S) fixed 35 mm lens. A true P&S.

At one point I owned an Olympus IS-3, which I actually used, along with an
OM4, on my Somalia trek. It is a really good all in one SLR with, among
other features, very accurate spot metering.Very sharp lens...but..the lens
is something like 4.5 to 5.6...which is why I got rid of it eventually.

Granted, if someone is going to use flash everytime it's not noon on a
bright day - what the heck..

B. D.

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.