Subject: RE: [Leica] The difference between Konica and Leica
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 12:55:46 -0000

Come on, Alexy - "Insulting?"

Marketing is, after all, all about understanding what the customer wants,
or, more to the point, being clever enough to make the customer think that
what you want to give him his what he wants to get.

Yes, there are those of us who are essentially satisfied, at least in terms
of product, with what we now get from Leica in terms of the M line. But I
don't think Bill is being insulting, nor do I think that he's much, if at
all, off the mark when he suggests that Konica is much closer to producing
what the mass of customers will want than is Leica.

Just my opinion..