Subject: RE: [Leica] I can't believe I'm losing this argument
From: "Mueller, Rob" <rob.mueller@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:35:34 -0500

>>Next, I'm going to have to embarrass myself by calling John Sexton and
asking him dopey hobbyist questions about which cameras Ansel liked
best....

Mike, I was just going to do this (actually email him) but I said to myself,
I really don't give a s..., and it would just be a waste of his bandwidth
and mine.

Rob Mueller
Studies in Black and White
www.studiesinblackandwhite.com