Subject: Re: [Leica] I can't believe I'm losing this argument
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 14:08:26 -0800

<<<<>Next, I'm going to have to embarrass myself by calling John Sexton and
>asking him dopey hobbyist questions about which cameras Ansel liked
>best..>>>>>>..

Hi Mike,

Before you subject yourself to embarrassment and mental harassment save
your breathe my friend.  It's a complete non issue, as the guy is dead and
who cares as it was yesterday, last year, the past decade and beyond!

Why subject yourself to beating your head against a dead horse, oops sorry,
dead photographer, unless there is some possibility this may cause him to
rise up and sort this out first hand. :)

It's Friday, think weekend with peace and quiet, some picture taking and a
relaxing time by the fire place with drink in hand reading your favourite
photo mag. :)

Hey BIG AA is long gone, made his mark with whatever picture boxes he used,
besides who really cares? And is this endless beating of ones head whether
he did or didn't going to make anyone sleep any better?  Not likely
yourself, as I detect the frustration level rising and like I've said,

"It ain't worth it mon ami!"

Yeah I know,you've a point to make, save it, put your self and energies to
better use and relax. Lifes too short to bang your head against it.

regards,
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant