Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: I can't believe I'm losing this argument
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:56:45 -0800

Jim Bricj wrote:

>Yes. And those of you that did not take a photograph today, the LAST odd
>day until 1/1/3111, will be sorry!!!>>>>>>>>

Yahoo I made it, even though I forgot it! Damn so much for making notes
about important happenings. :)

My butt was saved because my first baby, the MIA R8, was returned from
Leica this morning sparkingly clean and running like a top, so I blew out
the door and popped a roll through it quickly.

And because I live on an odd number side of the street...well go figure how
lucky can you get!:)

jeeesh maybe I should rush out and get a lottery ticket with all odd
numbers as the winnings to-night?     ...7.5 million!   How odd lucky can
you get! :)

See ya!

ted

Ted Grant