Subject: [Leica] BALUG Photos Posted
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 22:42:49 -0800 (PST)

I have posted some of the photos taken at our recent
BALUG outing. The site is:

http://members2.clubphoto.com/bob194561/

I apologize for the following:
  1. Forgetting the names of some of the folks
included in these photos,
  2. Being a neophyte leicaphile whose skills need
vast improvement, and
  3. Not taking more and better pictures of the
participants (no Doug Herr photos here,
unfortunately).

However, it was truly a great day spent amongst folks
with many common interests. Everyone I met was
extremely cordial; willing to share expertise and
gear. I particularly appreciate Steve Caspersen
informing me of the extra frame per roll the
Abrahamsson Soft Release would give me! :-o

My thanks to all. I am looking forward to another get
together this coming January (provided our Ms make it
past Y2K).

Bob Adler