Subject: Re: [Leica] SL2 eats film
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 19:58:03 +0100

Hi Ted,

> Now that I've said that and you've discovered it happens, it means
> everytime from now on when you look, you'll never find another broken
> piece. :)

Thanks for the reassurance! Now I can shoot with peace of mind ;-) On a serious
note, I found not one but three pieces of film in the take-up spool while
surgically removing the one I noticed yesterday. It may well be that this is
happening because of the low humidity and cold temperatures (right now the RH is
32% in my house and the outside temperature where most of my shooting takes place
is slightly below freezing).

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman