Subject: Re: [Leica] 12.5 cm Hektor Q???
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:34:12 -0500

At 03:25 PM 11/22/1999 +0000, Mike Johnston wrote:
>This isn't a for sale notice...I have a friend who is thinking about
>selling an old Leitz lens and wants some help in valuing it. Anybody
>have any idea what one of these might be worth? You can answer by
>private e-mail if you like. I'd appreciate the assistance.

Hmm.  In poor shape and missing the unique caps, $200.  In mint condition,
with caps and box, $1,500.  Judge accordingly for in-between conditions.

I paid $350 for a complete (no box), clean-glass lens with some wear on the
barrel and shade a couple of years back.

It is a nice lens, incidentally, and takes fine pictures.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!