Subject: [Leica] 12.5 cm Hektor Q???
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:25:09 +0000

This isn't a for sale notice...I have a friend who is thinking about
selling an old Leitz lens and wants some help in valuing it. Anybody
have any idea what one of these might be worth? You can answer by
private e-mail if you like. I'd appreciate the assistance.

Thanks,

- --Mike

I have a 125mm f/2.5 Hektor, short mount, for Visoflex...I'd say it's in

very good condition--8+ more or less--although the shade is stained a
bit. The diaphragm is dry and works easily, and the focusing mount is
free.
<<<<<