Subject: [Leica] wich lens?
From: Grégoire Vandenschrick <vandenschrick@geog.ucl.ac.be>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:49:46 +0100

I was wondering if there was an enormous difference between the 19mm and the
21mm for R? I don't have it but I own a 24mm elmarit 2.8 R. Could someone
give me some advice about these three; and at least, is there any clue,
after having almost all the M lenses refreshed, that Leica will now refresh
all the R lenses?

I would like also to know wich lens is at equal distance in terms of vision
between the 50mm and the 24mm, 35 or 28?

Thanks to you

Greg, Bxl