Subject: Re: [Leica] Great environmental portraitists
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:55:08 -0800

At 12:00 AM 11/24/1999 +0000, Mike Johnston wrote:
>A great portraitist. All of it done with a
>Leica, I understand, which, I hope, helps keeps this post on topic.

Mike,

All quite on topic, and point well taken. Photography really isn't all that
discreet and the "walls" we put up of often so artificial as to lose
meaning. I guess I'm exercising more than anything else in making my points.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Today's subliminal thought is...