Subject: Re: [Leica] wich lens?
From: "Eno" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:01:44 -0500

From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
SNIP
<The 28 is one of the newer R lenses, and it's really fine>

I miss my 28 R, compact - I used it about all the time, found it to be the
perfect universal lens (in place of 35...)
I see, if I'm correct, good prices on new(est) 28 R - I believe it's the
current one. What about the PC?  Never used it. Don't think I need it,
doesn't seem right for me..  You are recommending the one without the pc,
right?
ENO