Subject: Re: [Leica] problem/new web page
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 09:28:47 -0300

At 12:29 PM 25/11/99 +0000, you wrote:
>I've refined one of the areas of my web site to thread a text narrative in
>amongst the images (of which there are more). I'd be interested in
>reactions... if favourable I may take this approach to the rest of my site.
>
>Check out
>
>    http://www.cinematic.freeserve.co.uk/Pages/loureedisdead.html

JOHN!!  I LOVED IT!!  Great story, great pictures.

Sorry, can't help with the neg problem.

cheers,
Greg Locke                           locke@straylight.ca
St. John's, Newfoundland.            http://www.straylight.ca/locke
TOUCHED BY FIRE: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
McClelland & Stewart Canada.  ISBN#0-7710-5305-3
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm