Subject: [Leica] Leica Legend CD-ROM FS FREE
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 08:53:19 -0500

I ordered one of the Leica Legend CD-ROM's from the German publisher and my
mistake they sent me a German version.  They have replaced it with and
English version that I can read.  So I now have a duplicate I don't need
and the publisher doesn't want it back.

Retail price is around US$80.  It's FREE plus shipping to the first Email.

I will be away until Saturday for the US Thanksgiving holiday, so I won't
return emails until then.

Skip

Skip Williams
Westfield, NJ