Subject: Re: Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Fact checks -- no Leica or Photo content
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@neteze.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 00:36:49 -0800

At 07:05 PM 11/26/1999 -0800, Alexey Merz wrote:
>It looks to me as though B.D. has faced the issues that you raise
>and is *well* aware of the problems faced.

The unknowing are often willing to pipe in with thoughts less than
disciplined. (Not pointing my finger at Bob here, he's well aware of what's
going on, even if we disagree on this point, I see his and acknowledge his
right to hold it). B. D. is obviously more qualified to comment on it than
I. And he's done well. This is it for me. Let's talk Leicas.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA

http://www.neteze.com/ewelch

Those who judge others will burn in Hell!