Subject: Re: Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Fact checks -- no Leica or Photo content
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 00:39:13 EST

In a message dated 11/26/99 9:29:05 PM, alexey@webcom.com writes:

<< I suspect that B.D. won't point this out himself because he
hasn't so far, and I'm guessing he's too modest to do so himself.
He not only worked at the Washington Post and Newsday - he won a
Pulitzer Prize for his reporting  . . . >>

I have no doubt that he's a hellavu nice guy as well. I'm also confident he
believes his point of view is correct and that mine is misguided. Wouldn't
the world be a crummy place if you could only buy one flavor of ice cream?
Personally, I think we've pretty much explored this topic to the degree that
is necessary for a group that is supposed to be about Leicas. But hey, maybe
it was good fodder for a thought or two. I'm all for moving on . . .

Bob (would prefer to discuss Leicas now) McEowen