Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Off to Bali & Amsterdam
From: LP6@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 23:31:49 EST

Henning:

My wife has printed your very serious warning regarding Monkey behavior
(i.e., Crime, Theft and Muggings against human beings) on the isle of Bali.
We shall indeed be careful with our Leicas; especially my chrome M5 (on
topic!).

It all strikes me as rather amusing now; but in the context you and others
have describe.... I'll play it safe!   You've evoked all my wife's fading,
fencing skills and my pseudoparanoia.

Hey! Thanks,

Leon,
LP6@aol.co