Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: 75/1.4 Summilux-M
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:20:45 -0500

At 06:54 PM 11/27/1999 -0500, Pete Su wrote:
>The discussion was about image sizes attainable on the leica M body as
>used by most users, or at least by most users who don't have some insane
>attachment to strange, archaic devices that make the leica M do things
>that reflex cameras have done better, and more conveniently, for
>probably the last 40 years.

I disagree.  A Viso rig does precisely what I need done.  I have yet to
encounter an SLR of which I can say the same -- they are either huge,
hunkering things, such as the modern types, or come equipped with
bells-and-whistles requiring constant reference to the IB, or are
inflexible compared to the Viso.

Try one:  you'll suddenly realize why so very many people still use them,
fifteen years after they were discontinued.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!