Subject: Re: [Leica] Help With Minilux
From: Bud Cook <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:11:13 -0600

Richard,
I agree with you that the Minilux is a great little camera but I made the
mistake of taking only the Minilux on a trip to Vegas and after it broke we were
out of luck.  Not only that, but I had to ruin a film with 34 exposures on it
just to get the thing unjammed.

I've been using Leicas since the early 60's and this is the first time one has
ever failed me.  But of course, the Minilux isn't a REAL Leica:-)

Bud