Subject: Re: [Leica] SL viewfinder
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1999 18:40:43 -0600

I had the prism of my SL replaced by Don Goldberg (DAG) in the U.S. with one
he'd had resilvered.

It was some time ago but I think I paid under $200 USD for the prism along
with what DAG
called an overhaul.

I've got more in my SL than I can recover but I'd do it again in a NY
minute.

Regards,
Bud Cook