Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Visoflex lenses on an R5
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 19:54:12 -0500

>Thanks for the info.  Manual only, or can I use aperture priority auto on
>the cameras that have it?

Aperture priority auto as well as manual - spot or integrated.

>> Why the R5, 6, or 7? DO they do something special you need?
>
>Actually, I should have written R5 or R7.  I'm looking for something with
>at least aperture priority, spot and integral metering.  Don't plan to use
>flash much.  Want to be able to fit a motor drive with grip.
>
>Why do you love the R3s?

No motor for the R3, but the R3 MOT accepts a winder + grip.
The R3 has a very nice feel to my hands. It has spot and integrated
metering in manual and aperture priority auto. I would never use any other
mode. Mostly I like that it has needles rather than LEDs. Finally - It's
dirt cheap.

Ken Wilcox

>M.
>

>--
>Martin Howard                     |
>Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |    What boots up must come down.
>email: howard.390@osu.edu         |

Ken Wilcox					Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits
LAW LHSA MEA LUG					          <wilcox@tir.com>